Kindly email all Press Releases to sayhello AT arabiangazette DOT com
Guidelines/Rules for submitting Press Release:
– arabiangazette.com offers organizations, companies and PR agencies to submit their news or press releases for publishing on our website
– Press Releases, News & Articles sent to arabiangazette.com are no more than 48 hours old from date of original release
– The right to publish the PR/article will be at the sole discretion of arabiangazette.com
– Recommended format for press releases/news is in Text, Word OR PDF format
– Recommended format for images are JPEG, PNG or GIF format; file size should not exceed 500 KB
– Kindly review the below disclaimer before submitting your press releases for publication on arabiangazette.com
– By submitting articles, news/press releases or other content to arabiangazette.com for publication you will hold the company/website free of any charges with regards to copyright infringements should the content you provided be copyright protected by third party.
– arabiangazette.com is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the statements made in press releases by companies, PR agencies or individuals quoted in such releases or articles.
– arabiangazette.com is not under any obligation to include stories submitted by companies or their respective PR agencies regardless of relevance nor can arabiangazette.com be made responsible to remove or edit stories 48 hours after being posted on the site.
– In no event shall arabiangazette.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular arabiangazette.com shall not be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the arabiangazette.com website or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.