When Dubai does something, it does it in style. The latest beachfront development ‘The Beach’ at Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR) is yet another testament that goes on to prove that there is a class in everything that Dubai does.
PHOTOS: The Beach @ JBR
The Beach was inaugurated in February by the Ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Mohammed, along with Hollywood actor Will Smith.
The 600 metres stretch of development that lies between the Hilton and Sheraton hotels has four plazas connected by an esplanade and has restaurants, shops and provides wholesome entertainment. The Beach has certainly given a breath of fresh-air to the concepts of retail, food and entertainment in Dubai.
Here’s what we liked about The Beach and why we think it’s about to become the most exciting new destination in Dubai:
– Open-air movie theater
– A range of restaurants from casual eating to signature fine dining and there is something for the health buffs too!
– Free work-out machines and soft path walking/jogging track
– 1200 underground parking space
– Plenty of washrooms and lockers, for beach
– More than 70 brand new Retail, Food & Beverage, and Entertainment outlets