My Top Five Reasons:
1) Productivity is linked to a healthy lifestyle. Whether you are at work, at home or your personal life, a healthy body equals a productive mind.
2) Your mind, body and soul are all connected. When you focus on everything around you, and realise that you are a part of the energy of the world, living a healthy lifestyle improves this connection, and this is based on my own experience. To use an example, last week, I was at a Yoga class. The whole hour we focused on our core stomach area. The next day I could feel the connection my core has with my mind and how I feel about myself, not just physically but spiritually. That is how deep my sleep was and how profoundly I felt the results.
3) Only you can live your own healthy lifestyle. Remember, if you don’t do this for yourself, nobody else will. We all secretly wish at times for that, but, it is not like that. You have one body, treasure it, love it and be good to it, and be healthy.
4) Your family genetics play a role in your lifestyle. This is one of the most important factors to remember. We live in an age of knowledge, and that knowledge helps us to beat the genetic health risks that we are vulnerable to. Make this your priority in your health choices as it yields more satisfaction and a happier state of mind.
5) I live by one quote: “You’re never fully dressed without a smile,” from the movie ‘Annie’. When you’re healthy, you smile more than you realise. Live a healthy lifestyle and you will smile more than you ever have!